Westchester County Moms Blog is a completely unique, collaborative, and comprehensive parenting resource for local Westchester County area moms. Our contributors live, work, and parent in Westchester, and are passionate about sharing real stories and honest experiences of parenthood. WC Moms Blog loves nothing more than to uplift Westchester County and the moms who live here.
We are happy to announce that our contributor team is growing! We are looking for fresh, local voices who are passionate about Westchester County and interested in sharing their personal experiences and perspectives!
Our next Contributor could be YOU! This is a volunteer position, but there are some really fun perks in exchange for your time and energy.
What You GIVE:
- One original post per month that fits within the brand and mission of WCMB
- Availability for biannual contributor meetings
- Reliability, respect, and a positive attitude
- Your presence at WCMB events and outings
- 6 month commitment
What You GET:
- New connections, friendships, and an amazing experience!
- Your photo and bio on the WCMB Contributor page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- Access to our Contributor Facebook Group and other internal communications and resources
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, and social media
- Opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to WCMB
What To DO:
- Fill out the form below in its entirety
- Deadline is Friday, February 15th
- Email [email protected] with any questions